Located near the top of a hill on the north side of Home Road about one tenth (.1) of a mile west of Gantz Road, this small cemetery has very few stones still standing. Of course, it's possible that the majority of the graves never had gravestones. According to the sign located about half way up the embankment the cemetery was established in 1853, though there was at least one interment before then, in 1852. The cemetery is very well cared for. A quick online search of census records indicates that the Marsh family relocated to Jackson Township from Maryland.
Aerial Photo of Cemetery,
(Click on the underlined name to view the photograph)
* Source: Ancestry.com. 1850 United States Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: United States. 1850 United States Federal Census. M432, 1009 rolls. National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C., Ohio, Franklin County, Jackson Twp., Dist. 38, page 148, lines 33-36
NOTICE: These electronic pages may NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or presentation by any organizations or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the .
This beautiful background came from:
This site is owned and maintained by